If your sample fails to yield sufficient DNA, you will be notified and we will provide you with another kit to complete. The lab will destroy your swab. It is important to read the instructions in detail to avoid any error, as any failed swab is usually due to an error in the swabbing process.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever need to be retested?
- What is the difference between genotyping and sequencing?
- How does it work? How is my DNA genotyped?
- Will the test determine my metabolic rate?
- Will the test help me lose weight?
- What is the DNAFit Process?
- What is the turnaround time when my sample reaches the lab?
- Describe the collection process, do you require blood?
- What happens if my sample fails to yield sufficient DNA?