DNAFit is a simple cheek swab test, that provides DNA analysis and reports on your individual genetic response to different fitness and nutrition markers. Using the information from the DNAFit reports, you can make better-informed choices about how you train and eat, on the most personal level possible – by taking your genetic profile into account.
Articles in this section
- Is there a product that covers both Fitness and Diet?
- About the DNAFit tests
- How to link your 23andMe results
- What can't be learnt from the test.
- What you can learn from the test
- Will the test help me lose weight?
- How many genes are covered by the test?
- What are the benefits of taking the DNAFit test?
- What is DNAFit?